Porting rlm_python to 2.0.0

Paul P Komkoff Jr i at stingr.net
Wed Jan 30 14:43:23 CET 2008

Hi!

I'm porting my rlm_python to 2.0 right now and have noticed that _init
and _destroy functions were removed from the module_t interface. What
was the reasoning for that?

Can I rely on _instantiate/_detach calls being serialized or I need to
build my own locking around them?

Thx.

P.S. I assume that ideal solution will be to have no static
data in the module and put everything into instance struct. However,
in the real world real python has very basic support for multiple
interpreters and still needs to be globally Py_Initialized....

--
Paul P 'Stingray' Komkoff Jr // http://stingr.net/key <- my pgp key
 This message represents the official view of the voices in my head