rlm_sql: default Acct-On/Off query for all backends is somewhat bogus

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Sun May 4 22:40:31 CEST 2008

Hi,

I got bit by this issue - and the code still expects that acctsessiontime
not NULL when a stop packet etc arrives.....have a work around
in my sites-enable/default which only fires up the detail module
if acct-session-time != 0      bad muju

anyway, found another issue whilst away.  we are getting
accounting packets thrown through the detail module
thta dont actually have any accouting status type etc.
looks like they've been stripped out by the remote
RADIUS server..... so the accouting packet doesnt have
anything useful inside.  unfortunately, when the
detail module hits these it just complains bitterly
all the time. rather than taking them for the duff
packet that they are.  any chance that the code can
see the naff packet for what it is and just ditch it?

alan