Reg Fingerprint Authentication in Radius Server

Nagarjuna Bandi nagarjunabandi at yahoo.co.in
Fri Oct 24 07:03:28 CEST 2008

Hi All,

    I was newly joined in freeradius developers mailing list, first i will introduce my self briefly, i have to develop a radius server which authenticate the users with their finger print, so please tell me what i have to do for that now i am going through some examples how the authentication is made with username and passwords but i was unable to find how to integrate this finger print authentication in radius server, so please help me regarding this.

    Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Nagarjuna Bandi.

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/