new eap type

Terdik Sándor pillantok at freemail.hu
Wed Sep 3 19:05:50 CEST 2008

Hi!

I would like to build in a new eap type. I made a new directory in the /modules/rlm_eap/types/rlm_eap_new and wrote two files: "rlm_eap_new.c" and "eap_new.h" . In the first file I implement the basics functions(initiate, authenticate etc.) and in the header the packet type structure. My example was the rlm_mschapv module for test. The basics functions are empty now. The functions have only the return value, 1 at present.
I add the new line to eap_types.h : #define PW_EAP_NEW       50
and modified the PW_EAP_MAX_TYPES to 50.
I rebuilt the freeradius. I modified the eap.conf:
eap{
md5{
new{
I run again the radiusd -X and I get segmentation fault message when the radiusd load my eap type.
I don't know why!
Could you give me some help?

Thanks!

Micsoda akció! Több mint 500 könyv 50% kedvezménnyel az Alexandra Könyváruházakban 2008. augusztus 15. és szeptember 30. között! Nehogy lemaradjon!
http://ad.adverticum.net/b/cl,1,6022,281996,342125/click.prm