Setting items in perl and accessing them in C

Samuel Muñoz Hidalgo samuel.mh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 12:35:29 CEST 2009

Hello

I have the perl module enabled and customized to my needs. Inside it,
I add a new attribute called token in the authorize function
$RAD_CHECK{'token'} = 'mytoken'; . So, when executing it I see in the
debug output (-X parameter) something like:
Added pair token = mytoken

Apart from this, I' ve modified the function eappeap_success (file
peap.c) so I can add a TLV (the token) inside the success packet and
send it to the client.

My question is, how can I get the $RAD_CHECK{'token'} value inside the
eappeap_success function?
I've seen the structures handler (EAP_PEAP type) and tls_session
(tls_sesion type) but I only find values related to the request, not
to the response or radcheck arrays.

Thanks!