buffered-sql detail

Gabriel Blanchard gabe at teksavvy.ca
Mon Aug 10 19:55:25 CEST 2009

On 10-Aug-09, at 1:08 PM, Alan DeKok wrote:
> > impact.
>
>   If the Unixodbc driver blocks, then the server blocks.
>
>   Blame the Unixodbc driver.  It doesn't happen for anything else.

So my SQL back end is running MS SQL (yes I know it's horrible). So I
just tried using sybase but it will only compile on a i386 arch and
the freetds implementation was removed a little while ago as
recommended by the freetds developers themselves. So from the looks of
it I'm SOL.

What was the problem with the rlm_sql_freetds module anyway? Maybe I
can spend the time to fix it.

-Gabe