FW: MSCHAP Authentication Issue

Garber, Neal Neal.Garber at energyeast.com
Wed Aug 26 17:11:27 CEST 2009

I have attached the patch that corrects the calculation of the MS-CHAP challenge hash that is passed to ntlm_auth.  This patch fixes issues that occur, in some circumstances, with userid case sensitivity.

I'm new to git, so I apologize, in advance, if I didn't do this correctly.  I did:

$ git clone git://git.freeradius.org/freeradius-server.git radiusd
$ cd radiusd
$ git checkout -b local
... made changes
$ git add .
$ git commit
$ git format-patch origin

If I should have done something differently, please let me know and I will do so next time.  (Also, if you want me to redo this patch differently, I can do that too.)

Thanks..