How to improve Radius Performance

Tejesh Vijayakumar Tejesh.Vijayakumar at lntinfotech.com
Wed Dec 23 08:35:21 CET 2009

Hi,

I want to achieve around 5000 auths/sec with FreeRadius version 2.1.7.
Currently I am able to achieve only 125 auths/sec with a PentiumIV 3Ghz single core 512 mb RAM machine. I am using just the users file with two users.
Can I improve radius performance using same machine or
What is the preferable system configuration to achieve 5000 auths/sec?

Regards
Tejesh

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.