How to improve Radius Performance

Tejesh Vijayakumar Tejesh.Vijayakumar at lntinfotech.com
Wed Dec 23 12:39:44 CET 2009

Alan,

I have followed the procedure as below..
1) ./configure , make and make install for FreeRadiius Installation.
2) Added the below line in users file
      test            Auth-Type := pap, Cleartext-Password := "test"
3) Tested the performance by modifying create-users script and time command.

Pls advise if i have missed out anything to achieve more/normal  auths/sec

 Regards,
tejesh