FreeRADIUS+unixODBC+BerkeleyDB

Sourav Chakraborty sourav.chakraborty at rebaca.com
Thu Feb 19 09:47:56 CET 2009

Sorry,let me explain the purpose first --
We are trying to have a server solution(FreeRADIUS) that would store radius
accounting messages coming from NAS.Our data server(separate node) will
query this FreeRADIUS server to get info of particular subscribers for
generating CDRs.
Since the incoming radius msg rate will be very high,hence we want to
evaluate the number of transactions per second(writes basically) on Berkeley
DB.