FreeRadius 2.1.3 authentication problem with passwd module

bastardinho69 bastardinho69 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 15:33:44 CET 2009

Hi,

i want to authenticate users against a file similar to /etc/passwd file
with passwd module. I have been reading the forums for some time but i
cannot find out how to do it properly. I think i am loading that file in
a wrong place in radiusd.conf file. I saw it must be called in authorize
section but i cannot find such a section in my radiusd.conf file. When i
call that  file in instantiate section in debugging mode server says
that passwd module has loaded my file but server just doesnt check user
names against my file.

Any help will be appreciated!