edit RAD_REQUEST_PROXY_REPLY with perl

Tim.W tim at ladf.net
Thu Jan 22 15:40:08 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to edit the values in RAD_REQUEST_PROXY_REPLY with perl.
I've started with the example.pl file, and I'm able to list the first
different attributes but I'm not sure how to list all the values, and how to
change them.

Specifically I want to edit the values of cisco-avpair attributes (which are
multiple), replacing specific strings.
I don't want to add a new attribute, but to change one or more of the
attributes before they are sent to my NAS.

Can anyone help me with an example of how to traverse and change these?
(btw, I'm using freeradius version 2.1.3)

Thanks,
Tim