rlm_sqlite

Gabriel Blanchard gabe at teksavvy.ca
Tue Jul 14 17:19:24 CEST 2009

Just submitted bug #3 ...Did you guys have a problem with bugzilla?

Anyway, added a couple little things.

The db name is no longer static, can be defined using sql { sql_file =
"foo123" }

Code checks if the file actually exists instead of dumbly touch'ing
one without any content. And added a few more error checks.

Anyway. A few questions. I plan on adding a few more features in the
module such as supporting the "v2" functions of sqlite. Would that be
welcome?

Also, how to I make radiusd fail to launch if it's unable to open the
database? I'm returning -1 but it still goes ahead and launches.

Gabriel Blanchard
Network Administrator/Development
TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
330 Richmond Street, Suite 205