Framed-IP-Address - Framed-Route filter

Gabriel Blanchard gabe at teksavvy.ca
Tue Jul 21 21:59:41 CEST 2009

I'm fairly sure this functionality currently doesn't exist so I'll
ask. I checked the code already for rlm_attribute_filter and it
definitely doesn't do it.

I'm trying to setup radius so that I can filter proxy responses with
subnets that don't belong to them, right now the module only appears
to support direct matches. I can't specify something like "anything
within this /24 is allowed".

It would probably be easier to simply code a module but that would
mean repeating configuration regarding realms so it would probably
make more sense if it would be part of proxy.conf.

I'm thinking a configuration like below would make sense.

filter filter1 {
	subnet "10.10.10.0/24"
	accept
}