Multiple authendication from client using freeRadius server

kpani dhandu_k at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jun 23 10:19:36 CEST 2009

Hi,
I am using freeRadius server and JRadius client for my java application user
authentication.

I have a scenario for multiple authentication by user. 1) User will provide
username 2) Radius server will authenticate and response access-challenge 3)
The user will be prompted to enter password. This will continue for few more
steps.

I was advised to develop a custom authentication protocol. I am not sure if
this is the only way. Please suggest me an idea or reference to implement
this.

Regards,
Dhandapani