Seg-fault with proxy and fail-overs

Chris Moules chris at gms.lu
Thu Mar 5 17:50:20 CET 2009

Alan DeKok wrote:
> Chris Moules wrote:
>> I have this now running in testing. I am trying to proxy the content of
>> the smaller proxy log (6.2MB - 7137 requests) to the remote server. So
>> far so good. The other system has had a number of pauses and I think I
>> have seen a couple of time-outs and recoveries.
>
>   OK, thanks.
>
>   Alan DeKok.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html

The system has just finished proxying all 7137 requests (just shy of one hour). The other server is _really_ slow.

I will work with my client tomorrow to do another live test on this code. That way we will see how auth and acct work with the
proxy code and fail-over. If all that works fine I will let you know, if there are problems I will send another debug but I
really hope it does not come to that.

Regards

Chris