Does freeradius-client library support CHAP protocol?

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Mar 17 22:37:17 CET 2009

Tarkshya wrote:
> Since you have clarified that my dubious analysis of the protocols was
> indeed all wrong, can you at least point me to some good links on the
> web that explains the difference between these two protocols in the
> context of radius authentication.
>
> If you have time, that is.

  There's no need for sarcasm from someone who couldn't be bothered
reading the original specifications.  (Or even finding them.)

  Read RFC 2865, and the documents it references.  Everything is
explained there.  The documents are even included in the FreeRADIUS
distribution, *and* on freeradius.org/rfc/ as HTML versions, with
cross-links.