mschap surpport pam_radius

Ferdinand Tong jdldtwfx at yahoo.com.cn
Tue May 5 09:34:07 CEST 2009

         Now I am set up a System like
        pam_radius--->FreeRadius--->JRadius,and
        it is working.But the problem is the Pam_radius_auth.so send the
        radius
        packet use pap. I need it work with MSCHAP or eap, how can I do?
        I see your reply in mailinglist page that "See rlm_mschap in
        FreeRADIUS,
        and port the code to pam_radius".But I am sorry ,I can`t really
        catch
        it. Please tell me the process step by step . Thanks!