Can freeradius1.1.7 support the concurrent requests

yiyongyun yiyongyun at 126.com
Wed May 20 20:51:50 CEST 2009

Hi:
    I want to know that can freeradius1.1.7 support the concurrent requests?
    It means that, should I modify the source such as forking process or creating thread if I want
to deal with the concurrent requests?
    Or the freeradius1.1.7 can support concurrent requests and I need do nonthing such as forking process or creating thread?

                                                            best regards
                                                             yiyongyun