FreeRadius + EAP-AKA support

cht.maillist at gmail.com cht.maillist at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 10:11:50 CET 2009

Hi Kumar,
    Would you please also send me a copy of the patch?  Thank you very much.

cht.maillist at gmail.com

BillGets
2009.11.06

-- Kumar, Sunil wrote :
Hi Alan

Please find the attached patch to fix the variable length issue for
AT_RES with EAP-AKA support.

I have created this patch on top of FreeRadius 1.1.4 release version.
Please provide your valuable comments or feedback for the same.

Thanks.

Warm regards.
Sunil Kumar

RES
> > value varying from 32 bits to 128 bits.
>
>   Please send the patch for EAP-AKA!  Or even the entire rlm_eap
> directory that you're using, and we'll work out the patch.
>
>   Alan DeKok.

or disclosing it.

--
This message was sent on behalf of cht.maillist at gmail.com at openSubscriber.com