question

Александра Белова belovaay at mail.ru
Mon Sep 21 16:47:01 CEST 2009

Hello.
I'm trying to use rlm_python module for freeradius. I include experimental.conf in radiusd.conf and change it put the string "module = ${confdir}/radiusd_test.py" and comment lines "mod_instatiate = radius_test" in it. Then i put "python" in the authorization section in sites-available/default.
I run radiusd -X  and see "++[python] returns ok". Then i change radiusd_test.py by returning radiusd.RLM_MODULE_REJECT, restart radiusd -X and get the same "++[python] returns ok". what can i do with this problem?
Thank you.