question

Александра Белова belovaay at mail.ru
Wed Sep 23 08:17:14 CEST 2009

Describe please a correct method of inclusion and usage of rlm_python unit for freeradius.

 I write "$INCLUDE experimental.conf." in the end of the section modules in radiusd.conf.

In experimental.conf in the section beginning python I have added "module = $ {confdir}/radiusd_test.py" and comment strings "mod_instatiate = radius_test".

Files radiusd.py and radiusd_test.py are made the executed.

I add python in section authorize in sites-available/default.

I have started "radiusd-X".

On the screen

+

Including configuration file /usr/local/etc/expiremental.conf

+

Module: Linced to module rlm_python

Module: Instatiating python

Python_init done

            Python{

            Func_instantiate = "instantiate"

            +

}

I start "radtest bob bob localhost 0 testing123", user bob describe in the user file. Radus send the Access-Accept and in the screen in radiusd I see "++[python] returns ok".

Then i change radiusd_test.py by returning radiusd.RLM_MODULE_REJECT in authorize function and also has written output to a string file "in authorise.

I have restarted radiusd and have repeated the same operations. And see that Radus send the Access-Accept and in the screen in radiusd I see "++[python] returns ok". But no file was created.

As it seems to me the unit has not fulfilled that it is possible to make with this problem and as it correctly to use.

Thank you.