C++ library for Radius

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Sep 24 15:04:29 CEST 2009

Nazim Oztahtaci wrote:
> I didnt know that this mail list was a forum :)

  ?  Do you know what mailing lists are?

> I dont know what kind of
> questions that new developers should ask to mail list Gabriel.

  They should ask questions about how to use the software.  They should
*not* ask questions about how to program.

> Maybe you
> can give examples so next time we can use your templates and ask our
> questions :) because reading someone's (Im sorry) arrogant reply to mail
> list like this can make other people surprised :) even though they dont
> know how to write C ;)

  It is presumed that developers know what libraries are, what header
files are, etc.  This list is not the place to learn about C programming.

  Asking how to use a C library in a C++ program is the kind of question
that is not for this list.  Any basic introduction to C++ book will
answer that question.

  If you have questions about using the API provided by the library,
fine.  If you have questions about how to link to the library or how to
compile it, buy a book.