FreeRADIUS 2.1.8 fails to build when configured --without-pthreads

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Wed Apr 21 00:12:48 CEST 2010

On 04/20/2010 05:47 PM, Scott Neugroschl wrote:

> [...]

man diff

And find out which arg produces a a "unified diff".

Unified diff should be available because it's been in use for two
decades and is the preferred format.

If your diff program can't produce the unified format then the "context"
format you supplied should be acceptable because every patch
implementation I'm aware of accepts the older context format. Also you
should supply (at least) 3 lines of context.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/