contributions to client

Valentin Nechayev netch at portaone.com
Wed Apr 21 11:51:02 CEST 2010

Hi,
PortaOne, Inc. uses freeradius-client in some our products. We want
to pass some of our changes to upstream.
Which form is preferrable for this?
- post a bug for each
- post a patch for each to this list (LKML style)
- post a description with link
?

Currently they are
- add generating of Message-Authenticator (RFC3579)
- switching from gethostbyname*() to getaddrinfo() (suitable for all our
  platforms and conforms to latter standards)
- printing unknown attributes in response using special syntax
  to aid in issue debugging, instead of dropping the whole response
- generating correct error code in case of unparseable response
- allow to differ source address and NAS-IP-Address in request
- multiple servers in config file
- remove endian check and macros as unused and conflicting
- misc. fixes on compiler warnings

--
Valentin Nechayev
PortaOne Inc., Software Engineer