cannot get core dump of crashing freeradius

Jakob Hirsch jh at plonk.de
Thu Apr 29 18:01:27 CEST 2010

Hi,

follow from the users list, belongs not really there, I think.

Alan DeKok, 2010-04-26 17:24:
>> This will become a non-issue when the prctl() calls are moved into the
>> fr_suid_* functions. :)
>> Would you like me to prepare a patch for that or would you rather do
>> that yourself?
>   Patch, please.  It's just easier.

Is attached.
I found no way to enable the process's dumpable flag permanently, so I
just re-enable it on every uid/gid change. Not really elegant...

I also propose a second (one-line) patch that allows core dumps also
when running in debug mode (as mentioned on the users list).

Note that the patches are not really tested, will probably do that
tomorrow...