Sponsored development rlm_ldap and ocsp

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Fri Aug 27 18:18:50 CEST 2010

On 08/27/2010 11:16 AM, John Dennis wrote:

> I'll update the patch using option 1.

Attached is an updated git patch. It's the same as the original patch
except ldap_search() now takes an extra parameter specifying the
expected number of entries.

The patch was merged with the previous patch via git rebase interactive
and squashing the two commits together.

Once again, only light testing, sorry, I'm a little time constrained at
my end. Please give it a whirl and let us know if you discover any issues.

The patch does *not* address any of the schema updates previously discussed.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/