freeradius-client sequence file replacement

Alex Massover alex at jajah.com
Mon Feb 1 12:59:38 CET 2010

Hi,

That requires a redesign of the way freeradius-client works, because currently it opens new socket for every request.

What do you think about continuing in two steps, short term and long term?

Now seq file really limits performance, so for short term I can just drop rc_get_seqnbr() in favor of random number (random code already exists there). Anyway it doesn't matter what id will be there because new socket will be used.

For a long term maybe it worth implementing what you described below, or maybe it's good enough to stay with new socket?

This mail was sent via Mail-SeCure System.