FreeRadius 2.1.8 at OpenBSD 4.0

Denis DAmico damicodenis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 02:14:39 CET 2010

Hi Alan,
    I could correct the previous error editing the autoconf.h lines:
#define HAVE_STRUCT_IN6_ADDR
#define HAVE_STRUCT_SOCKADDR_STORAGE

    Now I am receiving the error:

/var/freeradius-server-2.1.8/src/lib/.libs/libfreeradius-radius.so:
undefined reference to `___tls_get_addr'

( full make output at attached file )
    Could you help me ?

Thanks,
Denis