rlm_wimax - add support for RRQ-HA-MN

Ben Wiechman wiechman.lists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 03:26:29 CET 2010

After looking at this a bit more it should really be broken into two
patches.

Attached is a patch to remove the MN-FA key generation.

Handling of the RRQ-MN-HA keys was a bit incomplete. I missed a crucial
factor. The current WiMAX module generates the required keys at network
entry upon receiving requests from the ASN-GW. However the HA is the one
that would send the RRQ-HA-IP. This finally explains why the WMF states that
the MIP-RK needs to be cached... to generate the RRQ-MN-HA key.

The functionality is there, however all the required information would not
be present at the time of network entry (namely the RRQ-HA-IP) so that
portion of the patch is incomplete.