Wish list

Account for FreeRadius mail list freeradius at pcez.com
Sun Feb 7 21:39:17 CET 2010

Hello All,

Well after doing a upgrade from ver 1.3 to 2.0 (Debian upgrade to Lenny)
and much time spent I got this thing working as it should.

In the proxy.conf file I found the thing that was causing me problems. It
was a realm statement "notrealm" that caused that particular realm not to
load. It would be real nice in the log file that it did not just say:
"Info: Ready to process requests." but it told you that it could not load
a particular realm because of an error.

I know this can be kind of nit picking and don't get me wrong I very much
appreciate what everyone has done for this code, but it would save a lot of
time trying to figure out where "I" screwed up at.

Thanks,

Ken