Shared Secret questions.

Adam Lewis VNQM87 at motorola.com
Wed Jun 23 13:59:36 CEST 2010

Sorry Alan, you're quite right. I made the assumption that if the microsoft
2008 server accepted long shared secrets, it *didn't* truncate them. It
does. Having now retested against WinRadius - another freely available
RADIUS server, both radclient and my embedded client (with the change to
MAX_SECRET_LENGTH) appear to work.

Thanks,
Adam.