Authentication by domain of company

zouzou romaissabox7 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 09:43:17 CET 2010

Hi, I am new to FreeRADIUS. I have two users: test1 test2 I would like to
grant test1 access by this syntax of username ; Username: test1 at domaine1 (
exp: domaine1= DRH) I would like to grant test2 access by this syntax of
username; Username: test2 at domaine2 ( exp: domaine1=DG) And I would not like
to grant test1 access by this syntax of username Username: test1 at domaine2 (
exp: domaine2= DG) Same for user test2 I wonder if FreeRADIUS is capable of
handling , if freeradius handle it , please could you tell me how??? Best
Regard.