username at domain

ROMAISSA ADJAILIA romaissabox7 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 18:04:57 CET 2010

With all my respect, i'm sorry if I bother you with my issue, but I’m new
here.

you should know that i search hard to have solution to my problem, but with
no hope, all the documentation talk about the realm, this one could not
resolve my problem because  test1  still able to  access by this syntax of
username,  Username: test1 at domaine2 and  I want to grant the access of test1
just with this syntax of username: test1 at domain1

--
Romaissa Adjailia