Accounting inquiry

Nabawia Khalil nabawiak at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 15:17:56 CET 2010

alan,

I configured My radius to do the ldap lookup for LDAP-Group in the
authentication phase, because my authorization is based on groups.

I want a help how to insert this in the accounting packet.
The problem is not how to configure the LDAP lookup, but how to enable this
field in the accounting request.

Please don't reply with offending words, I don't want you or others to do me
the configuration, I'm capable of it. The accounting documentation of
freeradius is very permeative.

Nabawia