Accounting inquiry

Nabawia Khalil nabawiak at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 19:22:28 CET 2010

Dear luis,

Here is a small logical graph of my configuration, my NAS is my  WS
controller, and my traffic shaper can only receive accounting date forwarded
to it from my radius.

The radius did the authorization according to LDAP-Group received from the
LDAP

We want the traffic shaper to apply   policy on users according to the
ldap-group of each user. The ldap-group is included as a replyitem in the
authorization data.

The traffic shaper can only listen to the accounting data of the radius,
cannot act as NAS, and don't support a direct communication with the LDAP.

We are searching for a way to append ldap-group to the accounting data
before it is forwarded to the traffic shaper.

[image: Radius-ldap.jpg]