Logging pretty much all Attribute Value Pairs

Gyanendra Kumar gyanku at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 01:26:33 CEST 2010

Hi All:

I have this requirement to log pretty much log all attribute value pairs.

I put a hook in radius.c and looged few parameters that was available to me
UserName, Source IP Address, Destination IP Address,
NAS-IP-Address, Request-ID.

I use vp_prints function to parse packet->vps, then save it and insert in
DB.

In normal circumstances not all attributes are used but I am going to use
this list:

http://www.iana.org/assignments/radius-types/radius-types.xml

I will use this list to code and extract attribute value pairs and store in
DB.

Please let me know my assumptions are correct and also let me know if there
is a better way todo things or a complete implementation is already included
in
FreeRadius.

Thanks in advance

-Gyan