compiling freeradius source code

ashwini b ashwinib.1986 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 17:00:28 CEST 2011

hi,
thank you for the suggestion.but as i mentioned earlier i'm really a
newcomer in this field..
where should i make these changes?and i hav to authenticate the user based
on username ,password and the checkbit(as mentioned earlier).Can u suggest
how i could accomplish this.a detailed explanation will be a great help...
thanks in advance.