Missing SSL Change Cipher Spec in EAP-TLS withClientCertificate verify failed

yuqiang yuqiang1973 at 163.com
Sat Jul 9 02:52:18 CEST 2011

Hi,my freinds
      I should sum up my problems as followed.According to RFC 5216 strictly(Fig 1),when the server verified a certificate valid,it should return a packet with  (TLS change_cipher_spec,  TLS finished),and the client is waiting for the packet then return (EAP-Response).But please see the log(Fig 2),the server return (TLS Alert message)  packet  directly lacking the up step.So i think the freeradius is not as required by the specifications,is that right?
      Best regards

                        Fig 1
 RFC 5216 Section 2.1

   Authenticating Peer     Authenticator