freeradius memory leak

Alexander Clouter alex at digriz.org.uk
Thu Jun 9 18:10:02 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have shitty news and really shitty news.

The 'good' news, I know FreeRADIUS (2.1.x branch) has a memory leak.
The bad news, I'm running in production FreeRADIUS on ARM boxen so
things like valgrind are not an option.  All I see is a SIGKILL.

Spiel from top :)
----
 4260 freerad   20   0  411m 354m 3708 S  4.3 70.4  31:40.31 freeradius
----

What I do have is a 420MB core file of that above process..any takers :)

Ideas welcomed.

Cheers

--
Alexander Clouter
.sigmonster says: For adult education nothing beats children.