RADSEC cert validation doesnt seem to work...

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Fri Jun 10 14:23:36 CEST 2011

Hi,

great. I used to think I'm avantgarde with my openssl 1.0.0c on openSUSE
11.4. Still, the command-line gives me the same help as yours.

It takes all the fancy arguments from the web documentation though:

openssl verify -verbose -explicit_policy -policy 1.3.5.1 -policy_print
-policy_check -CAfile ./testcert.pem testcert.pem
Require explicit Policy: False
Authority Policies: <empty>
User Policies: <empty>
testcert.pem: OK
swinter at aragorn:~>

But as you see, it ignores the "explicit policy required" and "policy =
1.3.5.1" parameters deliberately. Grr.

Stefan

--
Stefan WINTER