Compilation broken in v2.1.x branch?

Brian Candler B.Candler at pobox.com
Sun Mar 13 20:20:37 CET 2011

> I'm no expert in autoconf black magic, but it seems to me that the "fix
> typos" actually introduced one (it should be libltdl not libtldl)

Patch at
https://github.com/candlerb/freeradius-server/tree/candlerb/fix-ltdl
fixes the problem for me - now it builds again.

What I don't understand is, why configure was patched manually in the first
place - surely any changes should be done to configure.in, and autoconf
should generate configure automatically?

I tried running autoconf but I got a much more invasive set oef changes, as
I have autoconf 2.67 but the existing configure file was generated from
autoconf 2.61

Regards,

Brian.