my first freeradius module

Herbert Fischer herbert.fischer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 14:53:54 CET 2011

Hi Toledo,

I'm glad to find you here!

I'm going to use time based tokens that need to be in sync with the radius
server's clock, and from time-to-time the module need to resync the token
and store a time-offset information. That's why the module need to store
information.

Unfortunately the motp is not compatible with the token I'm going to use.

Thanks anyway!