Multiple Cleartext-Password?

Brian Candler B.Candler at pobox.com
Thu May 19 12:33:10 CEST 2011

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 05:33:01PM +0200, Alan DeKok wrote:
>   I see how that's useful, but that kind of thing worries me a lot.  It
> can be used/abused in many ways.
>
>   I could see the code going in for 3.0, but only in a way where it
> takes work to enable it.  Otherwise, most people using it will get it wrong.

OK. Thanks for the feedback Alan.

If there were a loop scanning for Cleartext-Password attributes, instead of
using pairfine(), there could still be a flag which makes it stop after the
first one.

I'll see if the need arises, and then follow your guidance if I end up
implementing it.

Regarding 3.0: will this be forked from v2.1.x? The 'master' branch has had
hardly any commits for a while, and the last time I tried to build it it
failed.

Regards,

Brian.