RadSec ... anyone?

Alexander Clouter alex at digriz.org.uk
Tue May 31 11:08:48 CEST 2011

Alan Buxey <A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk> wrote:

>> Indeed, Alan Buxley et al, seemed to be the ones most interested in
>> it for ORPS to NRPS stuff. You're a member of the JANET 802.1X SIG,
>> why not poke them for an invite?
>
> dont worry Arran, I'm aware of the recent update to support RADSEC but
> have been busy (indeed, pretty much out of office for past couple of
> weeks) - looking forward to running the new engine and getting packets
> from a FR running RADSEC :-)

Apparently by moving to RADSEC we will have to embrace SMNPesque traffic
wrapped in XML, wrapped in SOAP, wrapped in HTTP, aka IF-MAP...  I also
suspect I have to fill out a stack of parchment with a quill and ship
the permission slips via the Mayflower to get a signed cert for my
organisation.

Happy to be proven wrong though :)

Cheers

--
Alexander Clouter
.sigmonster says: To the landlord belongs the doorknobs.