Complete authorize & accounting redis module

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sun Nov 13 10:29:48 CET 2011

Manuel Guesdon wrote:
> I've adapted rlm_sql to REDIS (http://redis.io/) key-store database.

  That sounds good, but... the rlm_sql code is pretty bad.  I wouldn't
suggest adapting it.  Instead, start from scratch.  It will be simpler,
and do more.

  I see you've cleaned up a lot of the code, to be simpler than the SQL
module.  That's an important step, and very useful.

> It handle authorize, accounting, checksimul and post-auth (only authorize is
> deeply tested).
> Authorize works like rlm_sql with groups, etc...

  Nice.

> Files are here:
>   http://free.oxymium.net/freeradius/rlm_redisn/
> Available as .tgz here:
>   http://free.oxymium.net/freeradius/rlm_redisn-20111112-001.tgz

  I'll take a look in more detail later this week.