Need help on testing freeradius (problems with radclient)...

Ruslan Shevchenko ruslan at shevchenko.kiev.ua
Mon Nov 21 10:37:05 CET 2011

probably you install radius libraries in /usr/local/lib and
/usr/local/lib is not in you library path.

So, you must add /usr/local/lib to list of libraries  as adding one to
LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment directory or to ld.so system config.  (man
ld.so for details).

Also note, that this is a general linux question, rather then radius-specific.