Fwd: Re: Fwd: License for the dictionaries

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Mon Nov 21 22:48:11 CET 2011

I sent this question to our non-lawyer license guru, Tom Callaway who
watches over licensing issues for Fedora. This is Tom's response.

BTW, we do have in-house attorneys who specialize in open source
licensing and I could probably ping one of them if a clarification was
needed but we generally do not bother the real lawyers unless it's
really important and Tom can't answer it.

HTH,

John