freeradius config problems

Kambey Kisambu kambeylk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 14:15:14 CEST 2011

After checking the logs, i found nas table was not found in radius database.
I created and solve the problem but now i'm getting another error concerning
ip address as below:

listen {
        type = "auth"
        ipaddr = *
        port = 1812
Failed binding to authentication address * port 1812: Address already in use

/etc/freeradius/radiusd.conf[241]: Error binding to port for 0.0.0.0 port
1812

Any assistance is appreciated.
Thanks,
Kambey