Testing 3.0/master

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Sun Oct 9 13:14:00 CEST 2011

On 10/09/2011 11:20 AM, Phil Mayers wrote:
> So, I've just compiled up the current "master", and a few things stand
> out. Using my existing 2.1.12 config:
>
> 1. EAP-TTLS/MSCHAP doesn't seem to work any more; the MS-CHAP
> challenge/response are wrong. PEAP works fine. Haven't looked into this
> yet.

I can't figure this out at all. eapol_test and FreeRADIUS 2.1.12 seem to
work, but not against master.

What's REALLY weird is what I noticed accidentally; if I kick off
eapol_test when FreeRADIUS isn't running, it sends the 1st packet and
gets and error and sleeps for a second or two; if I then switch to
another window and START FreeRADIUS, EAP-TTLS/MSCHAPv2 then works ONCE.

Very, very weird.